Season 2 premiered March 11th, 2010. This season introduced the Bombardier Fleet, who are really the Star Tugs, but modernised.
This season is set between 2009-2010, but some episodes are set between 1993-2001 or in 2002 & 2008. Episodes set in the latter timeframe are re-writes of episodes from the original "Theodore Tugboat".
Unlike Season 2, this season has 28 episodes.
- Bombardier - The Bombardier Fleet arrives in Halifax. The Knudson's try to tarnish their reputation.
- Unsafe Ship - A modestly sized cargo ship named Cabot breaks Port Law. Set in 2001.
- Theodore & Emily's Adventure - Theodore & Emily go on the Lambert Tributary with a ship for a new cargo dock. But the Knudson Tugs have other ideas...
- First Day - Theodore's first day in Halifax, and his traumatizing encounter of Burton, is retold.
- The Queen - The Queen Elizabeth 2 comes into port, but a terrorist carrying a crude nuclear device tries to break up the procession. Set in 1993.
- Chips - George brags he knows about woodchips. But when he has to tow the stuff, Jack tries to sabotage him.
- Disaster - Dartmouth's faulty guidance cables cause the super container ship MS Clementine to hit a reef & start sinking. It's a race against time to save her! Set in 2008
- Ahoy There! - Pirates attack Halifax, so the Morrison, Knudson, Bombardier & Naval fleets team up to take them down.
- Trains - Oliver wants to be a train, so he strings together about 20 barges & pretends he's Carl. But this creates chaos when he starts thwacking Knudson's.
- Earthquake - An earthquake causes Jebediah's barges to come loose, Molly's barge to sink & several old buildings to collapse. Later, Izzy Gomez gets beached during an aftershock.
- Jug Gets Blamed - After blocking the river with another steam ship, Jug gets blamed by Emily for it. But Jeremy tries to deflect the blame to himselft, because HE was pushing.
- What? - Jip loses his memory, which Oliver takes advantage of.
- San Fran - Theodore & Emily go to San Francisco, where they meet Andy & Katie.
- Why? - Jip & Jug start getting curious about how they work.
- Is This Halifax? - Theodore & Emily get lost on their way home from Rotterdam & end up in Tokyo.
- Home - Theodore & Emily make it home to Halifax.
- Those Darn Terrorists! - A group of terrorist vessels try & release Burton.
- Stewiacke's Addiction - Pugwash can't break Stewiacke of his natural gas addiction, which eventually causes his engine to explode.
- Are We There Yet? - Oliver gets impatient while on a Transatlantic Job to Belfast with Foduck.
- Are U Serious? - Theodore's Skipper becomes addicted to Youtube & forgets to show up for work one day when Theodore is needed most.
- Who Is It? - A ship refuses to identify, giving Obama & Constance a hard time.
- I Love NY - Theodore & Emily go to NY & are captured by Johnny Cuba's gang.
- Scrappers Anonymous - Fibb gets tired of being a scrap tug & wants to be a Knudson.
- Lake - Hank & Molly are overwhelmed by the sheer size of Lake Jordan, a territory no fleet has ever been able to win due to the intensity of the operations.
- BOOM! - A huge explosion levels half of Mittsville & Junior Johnson is blamed.
- Superpower - Hank gets stupid ideas that Theodore has superpowers, but Theodore denies it all.
- Logging Tugs - Hank and Molly are assigned to the Log Camp up the Lambert Tributary, and have a few adventures.
- Gangsta's - The day the Knudson Fleet arrived in Halifax is retold.